Features and Benefits
- CE marking quality product with great sensitivity and reproducibility
- High precision and accuracy
- Increased sensitivity with 2- or 4-well test per patient sample
- Absolute quantification
- Eliminates the need for the standard curves required with RT-PCR
- Simplified and scalable workflow
- Flexibility to process 8 to 48 samples per run
- Flexible kit design to meet your laboratory’s throughput and workflow needs
- Standardized interpreted output
- Direct reporting on International Scale (%IS) and molecular response (MR) values
Baccarani M et al. (2013). European LeukemiaNet recommendations for the management of chronic myeloid leukemia: 2013. Blood 122, 872–884.
Branford S et al. (2006). Rationale for the recommendations for harmonizing current methodology for detecting BCR-ABL transcripts in patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia. Leukemia 20, 1,925–1,930.
Cross NC et al. (2016). Development and evaluation of a secondary reference panel for BCR-ABL1 quantification on the International Scale. Leukemia 30, 1,844–1,852.
Jennings LJ et al. (2014). Detection and quantification of BCR-ABL1 fusion transcripts by droplet digital PCR. J Mol Diagn 16, 174–179